How to renewal your Driving License online
- Log-in to the NTSA/ eCitizen portal with your E-mail address (or National ID Number) and Password.
- Select National Transport and Safety Authority for online renewal of driving license in Kenya
- Click on Submit Application, then Driving Licenses
- You have two options for the renewal of driving license in Kenya: a three-year license renewal that costs Ksh1400 or a one-year license at Ksh600. The NTSA charges a mandatory Ksh50 convenience fee in addition to the renewal charges.
- Double check and confirm your driving license renewal details, then click Apply Now. Finally press Submit
- Choose your preferred mode of payment. NTSA allows use of mobile money such as M-pesa and Orange Money. One can also pay using a Debit or Credit card
- Print your driving renewal license slip.
Functions of The NTSA
Functions of the NTSA include:
- Motor vehicle registration
- Transport licensing
- Motor vehicle inspection
- Maintaining road safety
- Carrying out driver testing
- Basic traffic law enhancement
Of course, you need to get registered on the eCitizen portal to access the NTSA service and other services.
NTSA Services at The eCitizen Portal
INTSA services offered through the eCitizen website include:
- Application for a provisional driving license(PDL)
- Payment for a driving license
- Renewal of driving license in Kenya
- Booking a driving test
- Downloading of your interim driving license