How to Apply for NTSA Change of Car Engine on TIMS Kenya
Change of Engine, Fuel and Rating (cc)
After successful login, on the left hand column click on "Apply for change of particulars".
On the right hand column click on 'create new'
Click on the vehicle and choose the details you would like to change(follow the directions given on the website)
1. Original Logbook
2. Vehicle inspection report
3. Sworn affidavit
4. NTSA Application Sign in
5. Dealers invoice indicating fuel and rating
6. Copy of ID/ Certificate of incorporation /Business Registration Certificate
7. Document in support of source of engine Import entry / duty /VAT receipt / bill of lading
/IDF manifest of engines or certified copies of the above documents
8. Application fee of Kshs. 500/- and Kshs 300/= for each and every change